- Airtel MoneyDigital Impact Awards Africa (DIAA) Best Digital Financial Service of the year.
Airtel Uganda was voted the Best Digital Financial Service of the year at the Digital Impact Awards Africa held on the Thursday 21st August at the Sheraton Kampala Hotel. The award ceremony was organized by Cyberplc, HiPipo and Global Networks Limited in partnership with Nita-Uganda.
With Airtel Money, customers now get a wider access through nationwide agents and transact with one single code *185# to send and receive money across networks at the lowest rates and enjoy more services on Airtel Money.
The extensive proficiency of Airtel’s partners in their respective fields has allowed the company to collaborate with some of the best and most respected businesses to bring consumers in the mobile services space a secure environment. Airtel Money customers can experience newer and more innovative services and ways to send money to their loved ones.
The platform provides instant services when using your Airtel Money to transfer money at your convenience. The services include;
- Send money across networks at the most affordable rates as low as 450/=
- Top up airtime, for both self and other Airtel customers and get bonuses
- Pay bills (UMEME, NWSC, Multiplex, URA & all pay TVs – DStv/GoTv, TVNext, StarTimes, ZukuTv, MoTv) instantly and more conveniently.
- Withdraw money the easiest & most convenient way, either at an agent point or ATM (Equity Bank, GTB, Interswitch). The agent spread is now wider for your reach.
- Mobile Banking – access your bank account now with Equity Bank.
All this comes with a new friend, guide and confidant that will help you with all your money transfer solutions and that is MR. MONEY.